Saturday 26 October 2013

End of Term for my Crafty Kids

Hi all this week seen another term of crafty kids classes come to an end and I would like to share with you all some photos of what the talented little ladies have been up to over the past 6 weeks.
Each class we make a gift item and a card, some times its an altered piece other weeks we make it from scratch but either way before each class I make the samples and  assemble kits containing all the elements I have used. I then demonstrate how to make the projects and I always tell them that they can decorate as I have or they can choose their own design

  Week 1 we stamped and made an easel style card. 
And we got to play with shrink plastic, making a charm from it

 week 2 we altered notebooks


 Week 3 we altered coffee tins, this project was a huge favourite amongst every one involved.



   Week 4 we made corner bookmarks 




Week 5 we made baskets from scratch 

Week 6 we made Halloween Cup cake toppers and a spooky wall hanging


Thanks for stopping by today until next time 
Nicola







No comments:

Post a Comment